Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quick Update

Well...had my 37 week appointment and no progress:)   But I'm okay...just wishing I could get some more sleep.  Not dilated at all...but about 75% effaced...same as last week.  The baby did drop...so I can breath a bit better...just have to use the restroom around the clock!  I also lost a pound...but they said it is normal at this stage and I am continuing to measure a week ahead. 

Some funny things with Noah...he is saying, "Yepindeedo" no idea where that came from!  "Ahhh...shucks" and today he pottied in the potty...STANDING up!  I was laying out his clothes for tomorrow and I came back in the bathroom and saw him pottying with the seat up.  Holy cow!  He is growing up more and more every day.  Noah shared with his friend Harrison on Sunday and picked up his toys!  We are trying to stick with a pick up plan every day and keep up with the messes at our house!

Track is keeping Scott busy:)  He got asked to speak at the 8th grade promotion on May 20th...so as long as we are not in labor...that should be fun!  I am so proud of him...he is such a great teacher and good with the kids...it's fun to watch him be honored!!