Noah is probably one of the funniest kids ever...I know we are biased...but man we are having so much fun! On my way to work this week, it was raining...and we sang the rain rain go away song and then he said, "Ahhh...nuts!" and I about drove off the road! It was hysterical! He also told daddy to go, "into time-out by the door" and pointed his little finger. Funny! He also has been stringing so many words together...great sentences! He raises his eyebrows and is so serious...but he is joking...and he gets it! "Daddy...I told you no" when daddy is tickling him. Noah is into repeating everything we say...quite the little copier. Not much else to report! I just want to get this in before we forget:) Daddy has been a working machine...putting Christmas stuff up, getting the lawn mower ready to be put away, snow blower ready, finishing the tree, finishing the trim around our sliding doors, laundry, dishes. CRAZY busy!!! That is it for updates:)