The past two weeks have been a blur and now we finally get a weekend at home:) Catching up on basic things like laundry, dishes and cleaning the house! Scott has been swamped with coaching and negotiations. So it has been Mommy and Noah for awhile. The weather has been great the past two weeks (until this weekend) so Noah has only wanted to be outside. We bought Noah a bubble machine and every day when we get in or out of the car...it's "bubbles?" so of course we do bubbles! He is a talking machine and it has been fun to listen to him as he explores more and more words. We were able to visit some friends last weekend before a family wedding and Noah had a ball! While I miss my friends and wished everyone lived right next door...at least we are able to see them here and there! Kaleb and Noah had a good time and Noah had fun watching Olivia unwrap presents! The wedding was fun and we were able to see Alaina and the rest of the family. Got a lot done (cars rotated and some free fence!!). Noah got his haircut for the first time...it went great! We also got ear plugs so we can take swimming lessons!!
Not sure if I have mentioned how I have a lot of anxiety or not...but...I do! I worry about everything under the sun and while I try and have worked hard at this...some times things just get the best of me. This week was one of those weeks...and I have had to keep reminding myself how blessed we are. Scott is a great husband and Noah is a fantastic kiddo! We are healthy and I need to focus on the now and the what if. Luckily...I have great friends and family who listen and help me to keep the focus on the now. Thank you to those who listened to me this week!
I am posting a few pics of Noah and his outside adventures! He loves his "house" and "car"!!